See What Customers Have To Say About Us!
Leave a Review On
Google Places or Yelp
Feel free to leave a review below.
You must use a valid email address to leave a reply.
(Your email address will remain private)
If you wish to contact us for diagnostics or questions, please visit the “Contact Us” page.
The following were reviews posted on Square Up:
The following were reviews posted on Facebook:
- Christina Cooper October 18 First of all I want you to know that JAID appliance repair is NOT affiliated with Matt Davis in Oceanside- who sells broken down appliances on craigslist! I was scammed by Matt Davis on craigslist who sold me a washer/dryer set that he said was “guaranteed to work” because his “partner”- “JAID Appliance Repair” goes over them and always runs two test loads to make sure they function properly. The first time the washer was used it overflowed and thankfully I had a tray under it to drain the water since it was upstairs! I was shocked at the mess and called Matt and he told me it was because of the way the three Marines I had on hand to help him get the set upstairs, had tilted the washer. I told him I was paying the Marines $20 an hour each and had also paid him (Matt) to deliver the set and hook them up upstairs. He was responsible for getting the washer safely up the stairs even though he complained of a bad back and couldn’t help carry it up. Matt assured me he would have his “partner” repair it in two days, but then no one ever showed up and every time I called Matt after that he refused to answer his phone! I gave up and had to purchase a new washer and dryer from the Sears outlet and was stuck with a washer that didn’t work. Later when I was feeling better, I decided to look for JAID appliance repair thinking they were affiliated as partners with Matt. Matt had told me that they get appliances at home foreclosures and then JAID repairs them and then he sells them. I found a JAID Appliance repair advertisement on craigslist showing the same map location that Matt shows on his ads on craigslist and called JAID to get the repair job done a month later. When the repair was completed I told the man that I believed to be Matt’s partner, thank you for finally getting the job done and I will not pay for it since you did not show up to do it as promised a month ago! Poor Jason, who owns JAID appliance and had done the $100 repair was shocked and told me he had never heard of Matt Davis! He made a call to Matt Davis using the phone number I had, which convinced me he had nothing to do with Matt, because as soon as he confronted Matt he hung up on him too! We called the police and made a police report regarding the scam Matt is carrying out. I have been very sick and challenged financially due to that the past three years. I want the whole world to know how kind and patient Jason was with me throughout my confrontation with him when I thought he was a crook!! He had been there over an hour and a half and did not charge me one penny for the repair that he did!! He is indeed a very kind and generous young man out there working hard to provide for his young family and I wish him all of Gods best! By the way problem with the washer turned out to be a broken hose and fuse, which had nothing to do with the way the washer had been transported up the stairs!! I highly recommend JAID appliance repair to everyone.
- Renee GranadosJaid Appliance June 18, 2013 · Fontana, CA · Jason is awesome, will continue to refer to everyone!
The following were reviews from other sources:
- Use Jaid Appliance Services you will get great service
- It is not often you get beyond what you pay for…but we did when we used Jaid appliance services. Honest, knowledgeable and very kind and respectful. We live in Riverside and his service charge was much lower than even local repair guys. Jason from Jaid appliance service is very professional and helpful.
- Don’t hesitate to try Jaid Appliance Repair We are Glad we did!!!
- Our dryer broke and I found Jaid appliance on craigslist and they did everything as advertised and then some, fast, reasonably priced, and great customer service!
- The guy came, did a great job, and was really nice….thank you. (Ed, Upland 9/27/10)
- Thank you to your company. I was able to afford to fix my dryer. (Anthony, Murrieta 10/1/10)
- Thanks for the washer service. We were very impressed! The washer had been making a clunking sound for months and not really taking the water out of the clothes on the spin… Now it is running quiet and it’s squeezing the water from the clothes. Thanks a bunch! (Larry & Alicia, Chino Hills 11/15/10)
See below for reviews submitted to our site: